To all my customers who patiently waited for 3 weeks for their jewellery over my holiday time this summer, a very big thank you! If you haven’t already received your order this week, then it’s on it’s way to you and will be with you by Friday as I have nearly caught up. Of course all new orders are being dealt with in my normal dispatch time.
I am delighted to say that my Midori necklace and Midori earrings are now back in stock, as I finally tracked down the gorgeous dark green onyx beads I needed. Great news as this has been a popular design, and one of my favourites (I love those greens!).
I have also added a cheeky little sale of my last remaining Little Red Riding Hood necklace. Unfortunately, I can’t source the large navette link any more, so at a reduced price, I am offering to make the last one just for you!
* ITEM SOLD *
I had a great time on my two holidays, this year. We decided that rather than have 2 weeks away together (my son finds it tricky to be away from home for so long), that for the second year running we would have two separate weeks, and this worked really well. Week one was in Pembrokeshire from a great log cabin we have rented before (last post came from there!) and the second week was in a converted barn on a farm in the depths of North Devon.
The photos in today’s post are a selection from our first holiday, along with my instagram highlights.
What a difference three weeks makes – our Devon holiday was certainly wetter and colder, but it’s been years since I have got that far down south, and to spend it in such lovely surrounds was great, despite the iffy weather.
Things I learnt this summer:
- You can play great beach-cricket with a dog. Just make sure the bowler has a bag of treats, and our labrador will happily be the fielder and bring back the ball. Dexter Dog almost caught Robert out!
- If I wear a wetsuit, it does almost make the sea bearable (I am so rubbish at being cold).
- The end of August is pushing it for nice weather, our gamble didn’t pay off.
- We all like horse-riding. Robert was not keen to try at all, but was persuaded and we all had a brilliant family lesson together. We knew that Lily loved it already (she so wants lessons, but it’s sooo expensive).
- Staying in on a wet afternoon watching DVD’s gets easier with and 8 and 1o year old that it would have been a few years ago. No cabin fever!
- Despite enjoying the time together, I still need some quiet time away from all my big and small darlings (even the dog), so will actively try and make this happen next year. Shopping in the local town is a must!
- I really am addicted to Pinterest and Instagram.
- We all love the beach, but Lily and I love rock-pooling and finding crabs more than anything else.