During a great day at the Ilkley Arts Market on Saturday, I couldn’t resist buying myself this cute little cat from lovely Kirsten of Quernus Crafts.
Just look at the little fella, isn’t he fab! I had to buy him, he is just my favourite colour and goes with my car, my stall, my new logo, my life…
He’s going to sit on my desk and keep me company, and come to my craft fairs with me too.
To celebrate my jewellery being included in April’s Vogue magazine, I’ve decided to have a little blog giveaway. Here’s where you come in.
Kirsten has kindly donated this wee purple cat which you can WIN! It will arrive boxed, wrapped in tissue paper and with a signed card from Kirsten herself.
All you need to do is name my new wee pale green cat
To take part:
- Think of a great name, I decided the cat was a ‘he’ but if you disagree, and come up with a fantastic ‘she’ name, I could be persuaded….
- Go to Kirsten’s Quernus Crafts Folksy shop, or her blog or her etsy shop and get either the url or name of your favourite wee creature, I’m warning you, it’s difficult to choose!
- Post both in the comments below along with your email address.
- Got another great name? If you tweet about the competition, you get another entry (leave the url of the tweet and your twitter id in the comments also).
- Oh, and if you blog about it, you get another entry (again, put the url in the comments here)
- Unlimited entries via above methods, although each entry must be a new name.
Best of luck!