It’s nearly the end of my International blog competition, closing date it tomorrow 31st March 8pm GMT.
Just to recap, you can win this fabulous purple puss handmade by Kirsten of Quernus Crafts.
All you have to do is think of a name for the gorgeous green cat I bought from her to sit on my craft fair table to bring me luck. Here he is:
Here’s the entries so far:
Got a better name? Simply follow the instructions below and purple puss could be on his way to YOU!
To take part:
- Think of a great name, I decided the cat was a ‘he’ but if you disagree, and come up with a fantastic ‘she’ name, I could be persuaded….
- Go to Kirsten’s Quernus Crafts Folksy shop, or her blog or her etsy shop and get either the url or name of your favourite wee creature, I’m warning you, it’s difficult to choose!
- Post both in the comments below or in the original post, along with your email address.
- Got another great name? If you tweet about the competition, you get another entry (leave the url of the tweet and your twitter id in the comments also).
- Oh, and if you blog about it, you get another entry (again, put the url in the comments here)
- Unlimited entries via above methods, although each entry must be a new name.
Best of luck!